The Energy Advisory Committee role is to support the Chair of the Data Standards Body within the scope of the Government’s Consumer Data Right. The committee provides strategic counsel and expert advice on key issues in the development and implementation of technical standards to support consumer data sharing, specific to the energy sector.
Advisory Committee members include:
- Andrew Stevens, Chair of the Data Standards Body
- Peter Giles, Product Manager, CHOICE
- Melinda Green, Head of Customer Value Management, Energy Australia
- Joanna Gurry, Chief Data Officer, NBN Co
- David Havyatt, Senior Economist, CEO Secretariat, Energy Consumers Australia
- Ben Johnson, Development Manager, ERM Power
- Van Le, Co-founder and Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, Xinja
- Joe Locandro, Chief Digital Officer, Australian Energy Market Operator
- Jan Prichard, General Manager, Customer Care, Origin Energy Limited
- Frank Restuccia, Co-founder, Co-CEO and Director, Finder
- Lisa Schutz, Managing Director, Verifier
- Aakash Sembey, Industry Regulations Manager, Simply Energy
- Edwin Shaw, Head of ICT, Ausgrid
- Lauren Solomon, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Policy Research Centre
- Dayle Stevens, Chief Data Officer, AGL
The Advisory Committee meets monthly, with locations varying between Sydney and Melbourne. It works collaboratively and openly. Minutes from each Advisory Committee meeting are published below.
You can access a copy of the minutes here.